Here, we have an Easy Digital Downloads ready child theme for WordPress’ Twenty Fourteen theme. Check out the live demo.
Child Theme Features
- Fully integrated with Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)
- Grid-style store front page template with matching download taxonomy layouts
- Multilple page templates for EDD pages (Checkout, Members, Purchase History & Confirmation, etc.)
- EDD specific sidebar with download information displayed
- EDD theme customizer options
- Adjusted EDD styles to match Twenty Fourteen
Twenty Fourteen for EDD Screenshots
Store Front page template
Checkout page template (additional page templates included)
Additional customizer options for store front/download archives customization
- Ensure that the WordPress default Twenty Fourteen theme is installed.
- Install Twenty Fourteen for EDD and activate it.
- If EDD is not installed and activated, do so.
- Once EDD is installed, or if it was already installed, you should have a series of WordPress pages created already: Checkout, Success (Purchase Confirmation), and Failed Transactions. Though these pages will display just fine as-is, you should edit them and change their Page Templates setting to the corresponding page templates built into this theme. If these default pages do not exist, see the EDD Plugin Pages to set up the default pages. For all other templates listed in the Page Templates, simple create a new page, give it an appropriate title, and select the corresponding template.
- Visit the WordPress customizer in your dashboard to customize your new EDD Options.
GNU General Public License v2 or later: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Feel free to fork the repo on Github and submit pull requests if you’d like to make contributions to the theme.
* New: sanitization for theme customizer user input
* Tweak: style adjustments to EDD product grid for uneven (vertically) products
* Tweak: remove empty markup when no store title and description is used
* first stable release